12 Dez VS-mont company is working on an important military order
DAF company won a large order from the Belgian Armed last year. The order includes the delivery and servis of 879 military vehicles of the CF series with all-wheel drive. Among the suppliers the company chose our firm VS-mont for the production and delivery of tipper bodies.
We plan to produce 20 pieces of special rear tipper bodies in square design S1H by the end of the year. Tipper bodies are mounted on chassis TATRA 8×8 CF Military. Vehicles will be mainly used for the general transport of goods.
The TATRA chassis in 8×8 configuration is equipped by rear tipper body in square design with a loading volume of 20 m3.
- dimensions of the body: 6 600 x 2 260 x 1 300,
- material: HB 500 TUF, HB 450,
- sidewalls: are fix welded to the front wall
- tailgate: PENDEL/FRENCH DOORS (opening like doors)
- body tarpaulin to the front wall – electrically remote controlled
First military vehicles were handed over at the beginning of the December. You can watch the video from the production and field at the attached link.