12 Jan Rear tipper body S1G for 4-axle chassis Tatra Phoenix
Portfolio of our products is constantly adapted to the needs of our customers. Each tipper body has other specific features that make it excepional and we can satisfy your needs at the highest level.
Rear tipper body in half-pipe conus design S1G on chassis TATRA Phoenix 8×8 is specific by:
- material used on tipper body is Hardox HB 450 (high-strength abrasion-resistant steel),
- sidewalls are fix welded to the front wall,
- tailgate: PENDEL – is suspended on pins, opened by its own weight while tipping,
- side tarpaulin cover system,
- spare wheel on the front wall – mechanical / retractable,
- loading volume 18 m3.
Thanks to the half-pipe conus design of tipper bodies, the emptying of all types of transported material is significantly facilitated. The tipper body is suitable for transporting loose materials, gravel, sand, clay.