16 Nov Three-eay tipper body with montage of hydraulic crane HIAB
In general, three-way tipper bodies are an efficient and versatile tool for handling different types of materials in different industries. In this case, when the tipper body has both hydraulic sides, it can open them to different positions, both for dumping loose material from the tipper of the vehicle and for loading pallet material by tilting it down.
Specification of S3 VS-mont tipper body, which is on Iveco T-WAY 8×8 chassis:
- dimensions of the body: 6 250 mm x 2 420 mm x 700 mm
- loading volume: 10,5 m3;
- material used on the tipper body: hardox HB 450 on the floor, Strenx S700 MC on front wall, tailgate and sidewalls;
- sidewalls: left and right side are hydraulic,
- tailgate: PENDEL/PALETA – with pneumatic unsecuring of the tailgate from the drivers cab, with rear removable pillars, and with locking in the rear chute lath profile;
- front montage of hydraulic crane HIAB 408;
- other accessories: reserve on the front wall from the inside, handles on the front wall, rear aluminium mudguards, plastic boxes, fixing eyes in the floor, flashing warning beacon, additional rear supports.
With these features, the three-way tipper body can provide high flexibility and adoptibility for different purposes depending on specific needs and tasks.